Monday, April 20, 2015

Advice to Baruch College

If I was hired by Baruch college using new media technology to improve our school environment and system, I would implement few software system. I would try to implement a new system that's better than Blackboard where students can communicate among each other when they are not in class. This will lead to a better class participation and communication, unlike the current Blackboard where everybody have to check each other thread in other to give some feedback or comments. I will also implement a system where clubs and organizations can communicate with each other instead of just searching up their information and contact them. I would want them to be open as possible where they can network better and cosponsors more events together. Also, I want a system where the students can reach out to clubs and organizations if they aren't able to make it to their events, such as a discussion board for students and clubs.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with Baruch needing an upgrade to Blackboard. They constantly have maintenance but it still has problems or doesn't have the functions users want. It would be beneficial to have a club discussion board for students that are part of numerous clubs and can't make it to every meeting.

    ReplyDelete